Mesa Arts Center
Mesa Arts Center is one of the most popular destinations in Arizona. If you’re looking for things to do in Mesa, you’ll want to check out this arts center! It has something for everyone, from theater and dance performances to art exhibits and classes.
This arts center has a long and rich history. It was founded in the early 1970s, and it’s been growing ever since. In fact, it’s now one of the largest arts centers in the southwestern United States! It was even the recipient of a Governor’s Arts Award in 2013.
What to Expect
When you visit Mesa Arts Center, you can expect to find a wide variety of performances and exhibits. There are always new things happening at this arts center, so you’ll never get bored! You can also expect to find great food and drinks here. The center has several restaurants and bars, all of which offer amazing views of the cityscape.
Where to Park
Mesa Arts Center is located in downtown Mesa, which means that parking can be a bit tricky. However, there are several options available. You can park in the garage next door or on the street nearby. There’s also a parking lot available at the Center for the Arts, which is just a short walk away.
- Arrive Early: There’s often a long line to get into Mesa Arts Center, especially for popular performances. If you want to make sure you get a good seat, arrive early!
- Bring Cash: The center doesn’t accept credit cards at all of its restaurants and bars. So if you’re planning on grabbing a bite or drink, be sure to bring some cash with you.
- Take Care of Kids: The center has a Children’s Gallery, where you can let your kids run around and play. However, it’s not supervised by any staff members—so keep an eye on them!
- Explore the Neighborhood: Mesa Arts Center is located in downtown Mesa, which means there are plenty of great shops and restaurants nearby. Be sure to explore the neighborhood while you’re here!
- Dress for the Weather: The center can get pretty cold, especially in the winter. So be sure to dress warmly if you’re visiting during that time of year!
Mesa Arts Center is one of my favorite places in Arizona. It’s got something for everyone, from theater and dance performances to art exhibits and classes. You can also expect to find great food and drinks here. The center has several restaurants and bars, all of which offer amazing views of the cityscape.