Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park has been a Cape Coral tradition for over 50 years. Located in beautiful Cape Coral, Florida, Gator Mike’s features the largest and most thrilling selection of rides and attractions in Southwest Florida. It offers something for everyone! From toddlers to teenagers this park has it all.
There are many things that families love here, including:
This park is a beautiful place to explore. You can play in the water, go on rides and watch shows all while having fun! Also, there is a waterslide for those hot days.
There are many delicious foods to eat here from pizza, burgers, and fries to funnel cakes! You can also try cotton candy or a snow cone if you would like something sweet before heading back onto the rides.
There are over 30 thrilling rides for you and your family to enjoy here at Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park. The staff will ensure that everyone gets safely strapped into their seats before they start moving, but once they do be prepared for an experience of a lifetime! Don’t worry parents-there are plenty of safe kiddie rides also so you won’t have to miss out on any excitement!
There are lots to do here at Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park. You can go on rides, try out games and even learn to surf! There are also contests for the kids to participate in like a pie-eating contest where they see who can eat the most pies within an allotted time frame.
Tips for Visiting
- Dress for fun: Make sure to dress for the weather and wear sunscreen. Also, bring your swimsuit along to take a dip in the pool.
- Don’t forget your wallet: Bring cash because not all attractions have credit card machines, and there are games that require you to put money into them before playing. Also, don’t forget about the food! So make sure you come prepared with some snacks or lunch items.
- Be Safe: There will be rides for everyone of every age but if little ones do get on make sure they know their height requirements so no one gets hurt.
- Bring a camera: Capture all of your family’s memories! Don’t forget to get fun photos with Gator Mike or one of his gators!
- Pack your patience: This park can get crowded on weekends, holidays and throughout much of summertime so be prepared to wait in line at some points during the day. However, if you come early enough many times it shouldn’t be too bad. If this is not an option, then keep in mind that there are games where kids (and parents) can win prizes while waiting in lines and these make time go by quickly-just don’t forget to bring extra dollars along!
- Keep kids company: Make sure to keep track of younger kids and know where they are at all times.